a req from a friend in an rpg forum <3
I don’t usually post unfinished art (and this is one of the reasons I’m posting on the personal first, then reblogging to the artblog), but I have this mad love for human figure drawing/studying and I always feel like this is what I do better.
I never looked at a finished piece and felt really proud of myself and I get it that this means I should keep finishing my stuff, because I’m probably any good at human figures because this is what I’ve been drawing since I was nine and started with those “how to draw anime” books. This is exactly half of my life perfecting this, and it’s way easier to do a flat, non-shaded figure than putting together all the components of a finished work. (I’m not complaining or anything, I really have fun learning how to make stuff work, but I’m sure I’m not the only one that gets a little overwhelmed by all the information)
But the point is, I hang and keep many more simple body studies than finished pieces. I just love them so much, they’re the lunch break of learning how to art. I’m not sure where I was going with this post and now it’s big, oh no.
very long since i so much looked at this
even if i dont love the coloring 100% i still love the piece 100%
Ok little pumpkin rolls, I’m doing the thing! Starting with special little experimental prices!
* +$5 for a background
* Each additional character costs +50% of the style’s price
* Sketches will be started after confirmed payment. All other commissions will be started after your approval of the first (low resolution) sketch and then confirmed payment if you wish to continue the transaction.
* THERE WILL BE NO REFUND FOR FINISHED PIECES AND SKETCHES.
* The commissions without a backgroud will have a white bg, unless you’d like to specify another flat color or simple pattern (stripes, polka dots, etc) for free.
* The completed pieces will be posted to this artblog unless you ask me not to.
* Please do not use for comercial purposes.
* Paypal payments only
Please contact me at email@example.com or through ask and fanmail in this blog and I will give you my paypal e-mail privately!
(Tbh I just need some more money to get a new piercing so you should probably have those that do commissions to get housing and medical treatment on top of your list but hey, if you have ten dollars to spare and all that, yk, remember me)
Harpy lady based on a monster from this cute little game app called Summoners War.
Also a probable new character for rp-ing but who knows.
you just know his Mime Jr. has killed at least five people last week
this is not the smile of an innocent man
some quick coloring just to start cleaning my WIP folder (hahahaha as if)